Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 2: Sometimes life just sucks.

Currently the only medication I take is for anxiety at bed time. I tend to be one of those crazy people who are on medication, and think they are magically cured, but in reality it was the medication that was holding them together and once off it they fairly instantly become their old looney self. I took myself of my medication this time for a different reason, more logical I hope, but it wasn't working. At all. So I figured if I had to be out of control, I'd much rather be pretty much medicine free while it was happening.  It's been about a month and I know how dangerous it is to take your medical needs into your own hands, but I seemed to be out of the woods and fairly lucky (lucky in a very loose sense because granted I am still bipolar and a mixing bowl full of surprises each day.) I see a counselor who for once in eight years I feel like can help me. And plus side I'm actually telling her everything that's going on in my life, even the stuff i know she will nicely fuss at me for.  Sometimes life just sucks, a lot. But today has been on for those days I pretty much pass as an average girl wearing purple leggings as actual pants, smiling the whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment