Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 2.2: and then life actually does suck.

It's amazing how quick my mood swings can come on and I have absolutely no explanation for them. It sucks for me but I am continuously sorry for the people in my life that I can't even offer a simple explanation to about what's going on. I tend isolate myself because then it is only directly effecting me. Since I don't know what brought on the mood I can't exactly predict if it will be 5 minutes before it swings back again, or 5 days. Despite every bone in my body telling me to be alone, I'm going to try something new this time, put my self out there. Not only on here but starting a book club with some girls. Nothing is better than company and baked goods and booze to look forward to once a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment